Sophic means “to be wise”. Sophic Health & Habits was created to help people develop wise habits and live the “Sophic Lifestyle”, which promotes holistic health and wellness.
It's All Up To You
Angie McCollum, owner of Sophic Partners, LLC, is a certified health, life, and habit change coach; licensed insurance agent; and, former HR executive. Angie has held leadership roles in several large, Fortune-ranked corporations across multiple industries, as well as, consulting roles for over 25 years. Angie has experience working with senior management on talent strategies which drive business results in areas such as HR Strategy, Organizational Design, Total Rewards, Workforce Planning & Analytics, and Flexible Work/Virtual Teams.
Prior to this, Angie led the national Workforce Analytics and Rewards team at Cox Communications and was featured in Workspan magazine in “A Look Beyond the Numbers” (June 2013, J. Fickess)
Angie holds an MBA from the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University in the University System of Georgia. She was ranked 1st in her major, Beta Gamma Sigma, and was a cum laude graduate from Auburn University with a BS in Business Administration / Human Resources Management.
Angie also holds several professional certifications including Certified Health Coach; Certified Life Coach; Licensed Independent Life, Accident, and Sickness Insurance Agent; Human Capital Strategist; Strategic Workforce Planner; Senior Professional in Human Resources; Certified Compensation Professional; Certified Sales Compensation Professional; and Certified Instructor for Maximizing Performance.
Angie is an avid reader and writer. She is an active volunteer in several community organizations. Angie spends most of her spare time with her daughter, Meghan and husband, Joe in Atlanta, Georgia. She also loves dogs and adopted a lab mix named Bandit from a rescue organization.
• Angie was the subject of the article, A Look Beyond the Numbers, June 2013, Workspan, by Jim Fickess, WorldatWork
• Angie co-authored Cox Communications Tackles Central vs. Local Compensation Design, September 2007, Workspan, with David Cichelli (The Alexander Group, Inc.)
• Angie has also served as a contributing reviewer of articles published by WorldatWork in World at Work Journal and Workspan
Contact Angie Today
Functional and Industry Experience
With over 25 years of experience, Sophic Partners is positioned
to meet your needs in the following functional areas:
• Habit Change Coaching
• HR Strategy & Organizational Design
• Human Capital Strategy & Change Management for Mergers & Acquisitions
• Workforce Planning & Analytics
• Work-Life Integration, Workforce Flexibility, & Business Continuity
• Total Rewards Strategy & Communication
• Executive & Employee Pay
• Employee Benefits / Health Insurance
• Sales Compensation Design, Analysis, Communication, & Governance
• Cable & Telecommunications
• Consumer Products Distribution
• Forest Products, Paper, & Manufacturing
• Healthcare & Hospital Management
• Credit & Consumer Information Services